All who register for the conference will be able to attend the preconference workshop on April 10, from 1:00-3:00 at Ft. Collins Coffeehouse, with Northern Colorado Writers Director April Moore. Normally these workshops are $48, but it is free with your conference registration. Food and beverage will be available for purchase.
This workshop will:
* Provide an insiders view of the conference
* Share information about the agents and editors
* Explain how to effectively pitch an agent
* Share how to get the most out of your conference experience
* Allow you time to ask your questions about the conference
This is an especially beneficial workshop for those who have never attended a writers conference and would like to know what to expect.