Do you ever read the Market information in the NCW Write Stuff newsletter and think, “I should submit my writing to one of these contests, magazines, fellowships or publishers?” Then life steps in and you forget all about it. Why not make 2018 the year you follow through. To help you, we have created, The Great NCW Submission Challenge! Not only will it inspire you get your work out there through a little friendly competition, but you will have the chance to win fabulous prizes and your work has the potential to be published. There is no room for slackers in this competition. You must submit every month or you are eliminated.
We all know, the more you submit your writing, the higher the chances are you will get it published. So, why not put your money where your intentions are and join The Great NCW Submission Challenge. You have nothing to lose.
Complete Details & Rules
- Contest runs January 2018-April 2018
- $10 Entry Fee (Money is used for prizes)
- Must register by January 15, 2018
- Must make at least one submission each month to continue in the competition. Submit as many as you want each month; each submission earns you an entry for the monthly prizes. Those not completing a submission will be eliminated. Each submission for the month gets you one entry into the monthly giveaway.
- Markets are chosen from the prior month's Write Stuff (ex. Use December market choices for January Submission)
- One random monthly winner will be chosen from all the entries
- All participants who successfully make it through the 4 months will be entered into a grand-prize drawing
- Open to NCW members only
- January-Amazon Gift Card
- February-Starbucks Gift Card
- March-Etsy Gift Card
- April-Office Depot Gift Card
- Writer’s Digest Shop gift card
- 1 month added to your NCW membership
- Starbuck’s gift card
- Bragging rights forever
Members only. Not a member? Join for only $48/year.