Would you like to present at our next conference?
The 14th Annual Northern Colorado Writers Conference is May 3 & 4, 2019, Fort Collins Marriott.
All types of fiction
Creative nonfiction (memoir, essays, magazine writing)
The business of writing:
Query letters, proposals, synopses
Publishing industry and the various options
Got something else unique you'd like to pitch? We'd love to hear it.
Please send a detailed proposal that includes the following:
- Session title
- Lecture or workshop?
- Session description
- Session objective
- Session outline
- Required presentation needs (projector/screen, whiteboard, etc)
- If applicable, include links to any previous presentations and 3-5 references
- Bio, headshot, and contact information
Our goal is to create a well-rounded conference of high-quality content that aims to educate, encourage, and inspire writers of all levels and genres. If we are interested in your proposals, we will contact you by September 30.
What we provide for conference presenters:
- Conference registration fee, includes all sessions and meals
- Presenter Dinner on Thursday before the conference
- Presenter Dinner on Saturday after the conference
- Lodging (out of town presenters)
- Transportation from/to DIA
- Space in our Conference Bookstore
- Marketing opportunities
- Airfare (keynote speakers, agents, and editors only)
- Pages in our conference program for bio, promotional page, and session handouts